The lure of the tables is difficult to resist in the city of sin as Las Vegas has an ample selection of high quality casinos. There are options for the high roller as well as the beginner and never a dull moment with the best VIP casinos just around the corner. Most of the casinos also offers accommodation adjacent to the gambling establishment making it a one-stop-shop for the avid player. The mantra of “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” was coined for a reason it’s best to make sure you know what the stakes are.
There is no shortage of casinos on the strip, such as the Wynn and in order to make the most of your trip, especially if this is the first time you are visiting the desert, it might be good to have some suggestions when it comes to the most popular casinos in Las Vegas.
The 10 casino gems in the Las Vegas crown
1. Caesars Palace – number one on the list is the iconic Caesars Palace. This casino has attracted a multitude of players to its high-end halls for a long time and with age comes privilege as well. Here you will find several high limit games as well as a daily tournament of 16-table poker.
Caesars Palace also offers its guest fine dining, shopping opportunities and a variety of music entertainment from some of the most brilliant stars of our time, making sure this is a truly unique luxury experience.
2. The Venetian – a close second on the list is the Venetian. Here the magnificent architecture rivals the gamble experience and it is one of the most memorable experiences in Las Vegas. The casino area is substantial and there are hundreds of games available including blackjack, craps, baccarat, roulette and Pai Gow poker to name a few.
Similar to the Caesars Palace, the Venetian offers over 22 options when it comes to restaurants and luxury dining as well as a fully equipped spa facility.
3. The Cosmopolitan – located smack in the middle of the Las Vegas strip is this Cosmopolitan. This is the obvious option if you are looking for the ultimate luxury Las Vegas experience. Equally famous for its handcrafted cocktails alongside many delicious food adventures, the Cosmopolitan is as popular for foodies as it is for gamblers.
Not that the gamblers won’t have enough on their plate with over 100,000 square foot of classic games and slot machines.
4. The Palms Casino and Resort – this is one of the most popular casinos in Vegas and consists of an 8800 square metre casino, a recording studio, a concert theatre as well as a Michelin-recognised restaurant and nightclubs. This is a city within the city and it offers its guest the chance at winning in games like poker, roulette, craps and blackjack. At the Palms you can also try your hand at high-stakes games like no-limit Texas Hold’em.
5. Bellagio – inspired by the lake town of Bellagio in Italy this casino offers a gaming space of 10,800 square metres and is famous for its professional poker room with high table limits. Other popular games include slots and a sports book. Similar to the other suggestions on this list, the Bellagio offers other attractions as well, such as the Fountain of Bellagio, a botanical garden and a gallery of fine arts.
6. The Mirage – covered in gold, the Mirage is considered to be the founding entity of what is perceived to be the core of Las Vegas. The casino-hotel contains, much like the Bellagio several attractions alongside the casino. An artificial volcano, an aquarium and rainforest flora at the entrance makes for a heady combination.
By offering the classics alongside some modern favourites, the Mirage has everything you can whish for when it comes to gambling.
7. The Golden Nugget – the Golden Nugget might be slightly smaller in size than most of the other casinos and a little more down to earth, on this list but it still packs a punch. Her it is possible to make use of all the classic games as well as slots, keno and a poker room. It’s popular and might get crowded but it is definitely worth the risk.
8. New York-New York – visit the Big Apple in the desert and enjoy the over 7800 square metre of gaming space. Heavy influenced by the New York city atmosphere and infrastructure there are restaurants, shops and lounges named after different areas in New York.
9. Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino – with a total space of 12 500 square metres this magnificent entity everything from ballrooms to shark tanks alongside an ample casino area.
10. Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower – last on the list not only provides a top of the line casino, it does so with a panoramic view of the strip.
Experience Las Vegas’s most popular casinos for yourself
Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas so head on out to the desert and give Lady Luck a run for her money!
The post Join the high rollers and beat the house in one of Las Vegas’s top casinos appeared first on Pommie Travels.