Online or E-Visas is a system established to accommodate online users and save travellers from hectic governmental procedures. People who meet the requirement of online visa can collect their travel documents and are saved from lengthy the process of obtaining a visa at borders.
How do I get an Online Visa?
The procedure to obtain an online visa differs per country. Some countries offer this service while others may not. Before applying, confirm whether this service is available, if it is, go through the list of necessary documents and get them. Once your visa is verified you can pay the dues through credit card, have the documents printed and you will be able to cross the border just like that!
Most people do not wish to go through the tiring process of meeting with a representative or spending long hours waiting in line for their turn; such travellers can apply for online visas and get and after all payments are done they may get their e-visas.
Applying for an online visa can be a complex procedure but it doesn’t need to be. Click here if you wish to have an easy, stress-free and comfortable application process.
Which Countries Issue Online Visas?
As time passes, more and more countries are setting up online visa system to aid tourists or travellers, as of now some countries that provide E-visas include: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Cote D’ivoire, Gabon, Georgia, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Moldova, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Rwanda, Sao Tome, Singapore, South Sudan, St. Kitts, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Types of Online Visas:
Before obtaining required documents, passengers must ascertain what kind of visa is it that they require; there are several kinds of online visas for example:
- Tourist visa
- Family visit visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Domestic Aide Visa
- Diplomatic Visa
- NGO/ INGO and more.
Some major files that you should obtain beforehand and carry with yourself at all costs when applying for an E-visa include:
- Photograph of approximately 350KB (tutorial would be available on the site)>
- Valid Debit card or credit card.
- All approved and valid supporting documents.
How Do I Apply Online?
When applying, follow the steps given below in the same direction:
- Locate and click on the “Apply Now” button of your online visa site
- Create an Account or Login if you have a preexisting account
- Fill your application appropriately
- Pay the required amount through your Debit/ credit card
- Review and submit your application.
What to know?
Online application sites have detailed tutorials on each application category so if any problem occurs make sure to read them or consult any professional, do not make mistakes, as they could lead to rejection of Visa.
Moreover, there are some important terms you should be aware of before applying:
- Applicant: it is the person applying for the visa.
- CNIC: Computerized National Identity Card
- Dependent Children: A child or a step child who is yet to turn 18, and if aged 18 or over; is still dependent.
- NOC: No objection certificate
- Dual Nationality: It is the applicant’s citizenship status (if they hold citizenship of 2 or more countries)
- Immediate Family: Applicant’s spouse with kids.
- Period of stay: The total amount of time the traveller wishes to stay. They are allowed to enter the country at any time during the visa eligibility period.
- Transit Visa: visa that allows applicants to pass through the listed country but not stay.
- Visa on Arrival: The visa that is provided on arrival.
- Visa Validity: It is the period during which the visa can be used, usually 6 months.
How Much Do I Have To Pay?
Different countries charge different fees for online visas, although some do not charge at all. For example: Turkey does not charge its partner nations i.e. Mexico and Qatar and the citizens of these countries can get the online visas for free.